- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 500g (about 3) zucchini, thickly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon MasterFoods Fennel Seeds, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Step 1Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and stir for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Step 2Stir in the onion, garlic and fennel seeds. Cook, shaking the pan occasionally for 2 minutes or until the onion softens slightly. Stir in the vinegar. Season.
All nutrition values are per serve
Serves 6 as a side.
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Australian Good Taste