- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Step 1Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Make a well in centre. Add egg and milk. Whisk until smooth. Pour mixture into a jug. Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 230°C/210°C fan-forced. Place 1 teaspoon oil in each hole of a 6-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan. Place prepared pan in oven for 4 minutes or until oil is hot. Carefully remove pan from oven. Carefully pour batter into pan holes. Return to oven. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and risen. Serve immediately with roast beef.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Katrina Woodman
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas