- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1 1/3 cups Basic muesli (see related recipe)
- 1 1/3 cups reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- Step 1Combine berries, vanilla and apple juice in a bowl. Set side for 20 minutes or until berries have thawed.
- Step 2Spoon 2 tablespoons muesli into each of four 1 cup-capacity glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons yoghurt and 2 tablespoons berry mixture. Repeat with remaining muesli, yoghurt and berry mixture. Serve.
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas