Author Notes: There’s nothing quite like warm, fresh out-of-the-oven, home baked bread is there? And this super-simple recipe is something for the whole family to enjoy. It’s a basic recipe, for bakers at any level, so there’s no excuse not to try it.
The recipe can be found here –
grams spelt flour
tablespoons sesame seeds
teaspoon coconut oil
teaspoons dry yeast
tablespoons maple syrup
- Place the flour, flaxseed, sesame seeds and dry yeast in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add in the honey and water, keep mixing as you go with an electric mixer until you reach a dough consistency.
- Place the dough in a large bowl, cover with a kitchen towel and leave for 1-1 1/2 hours. (Until the dough has doubled in size).
- Once the dough has risen, remove it from the bowl and place it in your tin.
- Slice a few cuts on top of the loaf and then cover with a kitchen towel again for another 30-40 minutes, to let it rise again.
- Bake the loaf in the oven for 20-25 minutes, then leave out to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Photo by MyNutriCounter