- 300g chat potatoes, quartered
- 300g wholemeal pasta spirals
- 200g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 150g tub rocket and cashew pesto (see note)
- 1/3 cup (25g) freshly grated parmesan
- Step 1Place potatoes in a large pan of cold, lightly salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Add the pasta and cook for a further 5 minutes, then add the beans and cook for a further 2 minutes or until the beans, potatoes and pasta are all just tender.
- Step 2Drain well, reserving 1/3 cup (80ml) cooking liquid, then return pasta, potatoes, beans and reserved water to the pan. Add the pesto and stir well until evenly coated. Season well, then divide among 4 bowls, top with parmesan, and serve.
- Low sugar
From supermarkets and delis.
- Author: Louise Pickford
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Taste.com.au