- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream
- 1/2 x 210g packet Arnott’s Iced VoVo biscuits
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 100g red glace cherries, halved
- Step 1Scoop ice-cream into a large bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes to soften.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cut or break each biscuit into 6 even pieces. Set aside.
- Step 3Using a large spoon, fold chocolate through ice-cream until combined. Add biscuits and cherries. Gently fold until just combined.
- Step 4Spoon ice-cream mixture back into container. Smooth surface. Cover surface with plastic wrap then lid or foil. Freeze overnight or until firm. Serve.
- High protein
- Low sodium
Cooking class: Chopping: Carefully break or cut each biscuit into six even pieces using a serrated knife.
Tip: If using a knife, ask an adult to help. You could also use a plastic knife.
- Author: Katrina Woodman
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara & John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas