Author Notes: The perfect balance of delicious flavors – cinnamon, white chocolate and apple! —Bare Snacks
cups while chocolate wafers or chips
teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup candied chopped pecans
cup Bare Snacks Simply Cinnamon Crunchy Apple Chips, gently crushed
- Place 1 cup of water in the bottom of a double boiler.
- Place 1½ cups of white chocolate in the top pan.
- Heat the water over medium-low heat and allow the white chocolate to melt, stirring often.
- Once the white chocolate has melted, take the pan off the heat and stir in the remaining ½ cup white chocolate.
- Stir until all of the white chocolate is melted. Mix in 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Let the chocolate mixture sit for 5 minutes to cool a bit.
- Cover a small baking sheet with wax paper. Pour the chocolate onto the wax paper and spread it into an 8-10″ square. Immediately sprinkle the chopped pecans and apple chips on top of the white chocolate. Press the nuts and chips in gently.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to set. This will take about 15-20 minutes.
- Slice or break the bark into chunks.
- Store in an airtight container.
1 of 3
2 of 3
3 of 3