Author Notes: I made this just last week for St. Patrick’s Day corned beef. My mother and very Irish grandmother always served this with corned beef and I can’t imagine any other way to it. Also great with roast beef. Leftovers are fantastic on sandwiches! —foodloveswine
Makes: 1 1/2 cups
cup heavy cream
cup prepared horseradish
teaspoons dijon mustard
dashes lemon zest
salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Whip cream to soft peaks in a chilled metal bowl.
- Mix other wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Carefully fold mixture into the whipped cream.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well before serving.