- 1 x Gravox Lemon Pepper Finishing Sauce 165g
- 185g tin tuna in olive oil, drained, flaked into chunks
- 600g small chat potatoes, halved
- 2 red capsicums, seeded, cut into 2cm wide strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- Zest of 1 lemon, cut into thin strips
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C (conventional). Line a large baking tray with non stick baking paper. Place potatoes on prepared tray, drizzle with oil. Roast for 20 minutes. Add capsicum to tray, roast for a further 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden and capsicum is tender.
- Step 2Heat Gravox Lemon Pepper Finishing Sauce according to packet instructions. Place roasted vegetables, tuna, sauce, rocket and half the zest in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine. Serve immediately garnished with remaining zest.
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Taste.com.au