- 400g packet baby potatoes with butter and herbs (see note)
- 500g Italian beef sausages
- 100g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup balsamic dressing
Garlic salad dressing
- 3/4 cup pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Step 1Cook potatoes following packet directions, until just tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook sausages for 10 minutes, turning, or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Slice diagonally.
- Step 3Thickly slice potatoes. Arrange spinach, potato and sausage on plates. Drizzle with salad dressing. Sprinkle with olives and pine nuts. Season with pepper. Serve with crusty bread.
Baby potatoes with butter and herbs are available in the fresh fruit and vegetable section of the supermarket.
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Super Food Ideas