- 750g chat potatoes
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 8 reduced-fat beef chipolata sausages
- 50g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Step 1Place potatoes in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until tender. Add snow peas for last 2 minutes. Drain. Cut potatoes into quarters. Thinly slice snow peas.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a large plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 3Combine potato, snow peas, spinach, parsley and onion in a bowl. Whisk sour cream and 1 tablespoon cold water together in a jug. Pour over potato mixture. Gently toss to combine.
- Step 4Thinly slice sausages. Serve potato mixture topped with sausages.
All nutrition values are per serve
Serves 4 kids.
- Author: Emma Braz
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas