- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 chorizo, quartered lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 1/2 cups frozen peas and corn
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Step 1Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Add onion and paprika. Cook for 2 minutes until softened. Add frozen peas and corn. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender and heated through. Remove from heat.
- Step 2Stir in tomato, coriander and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Sharon Kennedy
- Image credit: Guy Bailey
- Publication: Super Food Ideas