Vegetable noodle omelette
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 50g thin egg noodles, soaked and drained
- 50g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Hoisin sauce, to serve
- Step 1Heat oil in a 20cm non-stick fry pan over medium heat. In a bowl, whisk together eggs and green onions. Stir in egg noodles. Add egg mixture to the pan, tilting to spread. Cook for 5-6 mins or until edges of omelette have set and underside is golden.
- Step 2Top with baby corn and red capsicum. Cover with lid and cook for further 3-4 mins until vegies are tender and omelette is firm.
- Step 3Serve topped with bean sprouts, coriander and some of the sliced green onion. Drizzle with hoisin.
Dish can be served with sliced chilli, if you like.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles