- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 x 400g pkt Fresh Veggie Mix
- 1 x 800g can diced Italian tomatoes
- 1.25L (5 cups) water
- 145g (1 cup) dried macaroni pasta
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Step 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the vegetable mixture and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the leek softens slightly.
- Step 2Add the tomato and water, and bring to the boil. Stir in the pasta and bring back to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Ladle the soup among serving bowls and top with shaved parmesan to serve.
- Diabetes friendly
- High carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste