- 400g veal mince
- 45g (1/3 cup) semi-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 40g (1/4 cup) pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed, peeled lengthways into ribbons
- Olive oil spray
- 4 seeded bread rolls, split
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup Always Fresh Beetroot Relish
- 8 cherry tomatoes, thickly sliced
- Chopped fresh continental parsley, extra, to serve
- 80ml (1/3 cup) low-fat tzatziki
- Chopped fresh mint, to serve
- Step 1Place mince, semi-dried tomato, olive, parsley and egg in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Divide the mixture into portions and shape each portion into a 2cm-thick patty.
- Step 2Preheat a chargrill on high. Spray the zucchini with oil. Cook for 1 minute each side or until tender and slightly charred. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Step 3Cook the patties for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Top the bread roll bases with spinach, patties, relish, tomato, zucchini and extra parsley. Top with bread roll tops. Place the tzatziki in a bowl and top with mint.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer & Sonja Bernyk
- Image credit: Chris Jones
- Publication: Australian Good Taste