- 400g veal mince
- 45g (1/3 cup) semi-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 40g (1/4 cup) pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 4 seeded bread rolls, split
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup Always Fresh Beetroot Relish
- 8 cherry tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 80ml (1/3 cup) low-fat tzatziki
- Chopped fresh mint, to serve
- Step 1Place the mince, tomato, olive, parsley and egg in a bowl. Season. Mix until well combined. Divide into 4 portions and shape each portion into a 2cm-thick patty.
- Step 2Preheat a chargrill on high. Spray zucchini with oil. Cook for 1 minute each side or until tender and slightly charred. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Step 3Cook patties for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Top roll bases with spinach, patties, relish, tomato and zucchini. Top with remaining roll.
- Step 4Place the tzatziki in a bowl and top with mint. Serve with the burgers.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Chris Jones
- Publication: Australian Good Taste