- 650g chat potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 (100g each) turkey breast steaks
- 350g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 150g baby spinach
- Step 1Preheat oven to 240ÂºC/220ÂºC fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2Place potato in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Place on prepared tray. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Step 3Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 4Heat remaining oil in pan. Add mushrooms. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, thyme and spinach. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until spinach has just wilted. Serve steaks with mushroom mixture and potato.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
Budget tip: Replace baby spinach with 1 bunch trimmed, washed English spinach and save around $1.19 in total.
- Author: Jenny Fanshaw
- Image credit: Amanda McLauchlan
- Publication: Super Food Ideas