- 350g cherry tomatoes (we used vine-ripened)
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 400g spiral pasta
- 200g thin green beans, trimmed
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 3 cups (480g) shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn if large
- 150g soft goat's cheese, crumbled
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the tomatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with the extra oil, and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast the tomatoes for 5-7 minutes until the tomatoes just start to wilt.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to packet instructions, then drain and refresh under cold water. Blanch beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 1 minute, then drain and refresh.
- Step 3Place half the roasted tomatoes in a blender with ginger, lemon juice, sugar and the olive oil, and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4Place the drained pasta, blanched beans, remaining tomatoes, turkey and 2/3 cup basil leaves in a large bowl. Toss with half the dressing, then add the goat’s cheese and carefully stir through. Divide among serving bowls, then drizzle with the remaining dressing and garnish with the remaining basil leaves.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Valli Little
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: delicious.