- 500g Desiree potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- 200g leftover roast turkey, shredded
- 200g Camembert or brie cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 eggs, at room temperature
- rocket leaves, to serve
- 275g jar whole berry cranberry sauce, to serve
- Step 1Place potatoes into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool in a large bowl .
- Step 2Shred turkey slices. Add to potatoes with camembert and chives. Toss until well combined.
- Step 3Heat oil in a 26cm (base) non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add potato mixture. Stir to coat in oil. Whisk eggs in a jug. Pour eggs over potato mixture. Gently shake frying pan to allow egg to run to the bottom. Cook for 5 minutes, or until base is set.
- Step 4Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Grill frittata for 7 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Cut into wedges. Serve with rocket leaves and cranberry sauce.
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Super Food Ideas