- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, quartered lengthways, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 100g kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- 240g haloumi, drained, cut into 8 slices
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- Step 1Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, capsicum and olives in a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Step 2Pat haloumi dry with paper towel. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Heat until hot. Add haloumi. Cook for 1 minute each side or until golden.
- Step 3Arrange rocket, salad and tuna on a platter. Top with haloumi. Drizzle with remaining oil. Season with pepper. Serve.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas