- 75g dried large shell pasta
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2cm lengths
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 150g fresh reduced-fat ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Olive oil
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender, adding asparagus to pan for the last minute. Drain. Return pasta and asparagus to pan.
- Step 2Add tuna, ricotta, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Serve drizzled with oil.
- Low sodium
Use a citrus zester to cut thin strips of rind from lemon.
- Author: Sharon Kennedy
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Super Food Ideas