- 400g linguine
- 4 (about 800g) vine-ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 425g can tuna in brine, drained, flaked
- 125g low-fat feta, crumbled
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine the tomato, green shallot, lemon thyme, lemon juice and oil in a large bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Add the pasta to the tomato mixture and gently toss until just combined. Add the tuna and feta and gently toss to combine. Divide pasta among serving bowls and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste