- 450g potatoes, sliced into 1cm rounds
- 125g marinated artichokes, oil reserved
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 x 125g tins smoked tuna slices, drained
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- shaved parmesan, to serve
- Step 1Steam the potato slices until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Step 2Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of the reserved marinated artichoke oil with the lime juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Step 3To serve, toss the tuna slices with the marinated artichoke pieces, potato slices, rocket, artichokes and red onion. Drizzle with dressing and top with shaved parmesan.
If the marinated artichokes are large or sold as whole hearts, cut into smaller quarters. If purchasing from a supermarket delicatessen, ask for a little extra marinade so you have enough to make the dressing. Tuna, salmon or smoked salmon can replace the smoked tuna.
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Oliver Ford
- Publication: Taste.com.au