- 350g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can Italian whole cherry tomatoes
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in chilli oil, drained, flaked
- 1 cup small fresh basil leaves
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions until tender. Drain.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add capsicum and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until capsicum has softened. Add tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until tomatoes have just collapsed.
- Step 3Add pasta, tuna and basil. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Jenny Fanshaw
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas