Friday night dinners are meant to te easy, so enjoy this creamy tortellini packed with fresh herbs, green vegies and a hint of lemon.
- 1620 kj Energy
- 12g Fat Total
- 7g Saturated Fat
- 11g Fibre
- 28g Protein
- 55mg Cholesterol
- 589.82mg Sodium
- 5gm Carbs (sugar)
- 36g Carbs (total)
Tortellini with broad beans, asparagus & ricottaPrint Recipe
- 345g (2 1/4 cups) frozen broad beans
- 240g (1 cup) fresh low-fat ricotta
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- 630g pkt Leggo’s Fresh Tortellini Ricotta, Roasted Capsicum & Parmesan
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 2cm lengths
- 100g baby spinach leaves
Cook broad beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Peel skins. Discard.
Place ricotta, chive, basil, lemon rind and parmesan in a bowl and stir to combine.
Cook the tortellini in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions. Add the asparagus in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and return to pan. Add broad beans, ricotta mixture and spinach. Toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls.
Fresh pasta is the secret to this easy Friday-night dinner.
Author: Chrissy Freer
Image credit: Rob Palmer
Publication: Australian Good Taste
Leave a Reply