- 375g linguine
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 large tomatoes, deseeded, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 60g baby rocket
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Step 2Return pasta to pan. Add garlic, tomato, oil, vinegar and reserved liquid. Toss to combine. Add rocket. Gently toss until just wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
You could use red wine vinegar instead of balsamic, and 1/2 cup torn basil leaves instead of baby rocket.
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas