- 375g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices (100g) prosciutto, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- small fresh mint leaves, to serve
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add prosciutto. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until crisp. Add garlic, tomato and peas. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables have softened.
- Step 3Add pasta and chopped mint to pan. Toss to coat. Season with pepper. Serve topped with feta and mint leaves.
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Liz Macri
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas