Author Notes: This is my own creation. This is delicious with pita bread, 4 grain spread, crackers etc. Can be used as salsa for chips. It is simple versatile and delicious. —Gori
1 inch piece
chilies, green or red
tablespoon vegetable oil
stable spoons of lemon or lime juice
teaspoon salt, or to taste
- In a pan heat the oil and add sliced onion, pealed garlic, ginger pealed and cut, chilies, tomatoes, and coriander, chopped small.
- Saute for 5 minutes on low heat and then add the almond.
- Continue to cook on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Grind to a medium thick paste with olive oil, lemon or lime juice, salt, and water.
- Serve with pita bread, crackers or whatever you’d like!
1 of 2
2 of 2