- 500g chicken mince
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- Vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 2 tablespoons Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Salad, to serve
- Step 1Combine mince, curry paste, onion, milk, breadcrumbs and peas in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Using wet hands, shape mixture into 12 rissoles. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook rissoles, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a baking tray. Brush rissoles with half the sweet chilli sauce. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through, brushing halfway through cooking with remaining sweet chilli sauce.
- Step 3Stand for 2 minutes on baking tray. Serve rissoles with salad.
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Super Food Ideas