- 250g packet dried rice stick noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 500g chicken mince or pork mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 stalks (1 tablespoon) lemongrass, white section only, finely chopped
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- Step 1Boil noodles according to packet directions, drain. Cut with scissors if really long.
- Step 2Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry chicken for 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Step 3Add garlic, lemongrass and chilli and cook for 2 minutes. Add capsicum and pak choy and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add noodles, stir, then add combined fish sauce, brown sugar and lime juice and heat through. Stir in coriander.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles