Thai prawns, pineapple & noodle saladPrint Recipe
- 250g rice vermicelli noodles
- 300g cooked tiger prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, cut into thin slices
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 150g chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup (45g) coarsely chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and set aside for 5 mins or until soft. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
Meanwhile, to make the dressing, combine sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the noodles in a large bowl. Add prawns, cucumber, carrot, pineapple, bean sprouts, spring onion, mint and coriander. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates and sprinkle with peanuts to serve.
Author: Billy Law
Image credit: (N/A)
Leave a Reply