- 2 (350g) chicken breasts, trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/2 cup gluten-free sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup gluten-free fried rice noodles
- Step 1Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add sauce. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Step 2Add cucumber and noodles to chicken mixture. Gently stir to combine. Serve.
- High protein
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim McCosker & Rachael Bermingham
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas