- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 beef scotch fillet steaks
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g pkt Chang’s Crunchy Noodles
- Step 1Combine soy sauce, garlic and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add beef and turn to coat. Cover. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Step 2Combine the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Step 3Preheat a barbecue flat plate or large frying pan on medium-high. Drain beef from marinade. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 2 minutes to rest. Thinly slice.
- Step 4Meanwhile, cook the snow peas in a small saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute or until tender crisp. Drain.
- Step 5Combine the dressing, beef, snow peas, spinach, mint, cucumber, onion and tomato in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Top with the noodles.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Reader recipe
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Australian Good Taste