- 8 button mushrooms, halved
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 2cm pieces
- 300g firm tofu, cut into 16
- 200ml teriyaki & roasted garlic marinade
- Bamboo skewers
- Step 1Soak bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes to avoid burning during cooking.
- Step 2Thread mushrooms, zucchini and tofu alternately onto bamboo skewers.
- Step 3Place prepared kebabs into glass dish. Pour teriyaki marinade over kebabs and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Step 4Heat barbeque or grill plate over a medium heat. Place kebabs onto hot plate or grill. Turn kebabs to ensure even cooking. Cook for 5-10 minutes. Drizzle kebabs with any remaining marinade and serve with fried rice.
- Author: Mary Wills
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Fresh Living