- 1/4 cup (60ml) salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) peanut oil
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 8-12 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- Step 1Place the soy, peanut oil, garlic, ginger, honey and a little cracked black pepper in a large non-metallic bowl and stir until combined. Add cutlets and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Step 2Heat a barbecue or stove-top grill to medium-high. Cook the cutlets for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Serve cutlets with salad or steamed vegetables.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Oliver Ford
- Publication: Taste.com.au