- 8 lamb cutlets
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 bunch choy sum, stems and leaves separated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, halved lengthways
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Step 1Brush the lamb with 2 tablespoons of the marinade.
- Step 2Cut choy sum stems in half crossways. Shred the leaves.
- Step 3Heat 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 2 minutes each side for medium. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to rest.
- Step 4Meanwhile, heat remaining vegetable oil in a wok. Stir-fry choy sum stems, broccolini, garlic and ginger for 1 minute. Add the water. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the shallot, vinegar, sesame oil and remaining marinade. Toss until heated through. Serve lamb and greens with steamed rice.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Tracy Rutherford
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste