- 2 tablespoons Sharwood's tandoori paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 12 Frenched lamb cutlets
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Extra yoghurt, to serve (if desired)
- Step 1Combine the tandoori paste and yoghurt. Spread over both sides of the lamb cutlets and place in a glass or ceramic dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to marinate.
- Step 2Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the marinated cutlets and cook for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, onion and coriander in a bowl. Whisk together the lemon juice and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add to the salad and toss.
- Step 4Serve the cutlets with the salad and extra yoghurt, if desired.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Sun
- Image credit: Sue Ferris
- Publication: Fresh Living