- 750g lamb mince
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 2/3 cup Greek style yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup finely chopped mint
- 4 naan bread rounds, warmed
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 75g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the lamb mince in a large bowl with the tandoori paste, coriander, salt and cracked black pepper and mix until well combined.
- Step 2Divide the mixture into eight equal portions and shape into patties. Place on lined tray, cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, garlic and mint with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Step 4Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and spray with oil spray. Cook the patties in batches for 3 minutes each side, then transfer to a lined baking tray. Place in the preheated oven for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 5Divide the naan bread between serving plates and top with the tomato, spinach, onion and patties. Drizzle with yoghurt mixture and serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Oliver Ford
- Publication: Taste.com.au