- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 8 (450g) chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 80g baby spinach
- 4 chapati breads
- Step 1Combine tandoori paste and 1/2 cup yoghurt in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken. Toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Step 2Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine mint and remaining yoghurt in a bowl. Heat breads.
- Step 4Place spinach, chicken and mint mixture along the centre of each bread. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
Nutrition data is per wrap.
- Author: Emma Braz
- Image credit: Amanda McLauchlan
- Publication: Super Food Ideas