- 2866 kj Energy
- 22g Fat Total
- 10g Saturated Fat
- 27g Protein
- 258.05mg Sodium
- 4g Carbs (sugar)
- 93g Carbs (total)
All nutrition values are per serve
Tagliatelle with marinated tomatoes and goat's cheesePrint Recipe
- 2 x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 eschalots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus extra roughly chopped to serve
- 500g egg tagliatelle
- 200g soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Step 1Toss tomatoes, eschalots, vinegars, oil and parsley in a bowl, season, then set aside to marinate while you make pasta. Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water to packet instructions, then drain.
- Step 2Return the pasta to the pan with the tomatoes and toss over low heat for a few seconds to combine. Divide among bowls, drizzle with oil, then serve topped with cheese and extra parsley.
- Author: Valli Little
- Image credit: Brett Stevens
- Publication: delicious.