- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 4 thin (900g) swordfish steaks, halved
- Step 1Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sage and lemon rind. Season with pepper. Cook for 2 minutes or until sage is crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Step 2Cook swordfish, in batches, for 1 minute each side or until almost cooked through. Transfer to plates. Top with sage leaves. Drizzle with oil from pan. Serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
Serves 8 as part of a menu.
- Author: Kim McCosker & Rachael Bermingham
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas