- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2cm piece of ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 8 small white fish fillets (such as snapper)
- baby Asian salad greens, to serve
- Step 1Combine honey, soy, ginger and oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until marinade comes to the boil. Set aside to cool. Pour marinade into a ceramic dish.
- Step 2Add fish to cooled marinade. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Step 3Preheat a chargrill or barbecue on medium heat. Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade. Cook fish, brushing with marinade, for 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Place onto plates. Serve with Asian salad greens.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Super Food Ideas