- 1027 kj Energy
- 16g Fat Total
- 5g Saturated Fat
- 2g Fibre
- 18g Protein
- 385mg Cholesterol
- 227.6mg Sodium
- 4g Carbs (sugar)
- 8g Carbs (total)
All nutrition values are per serve
Sweet potato, mushroom and basil frittataPrint Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 175g sweet potato, peeled and shaved into ribbons
- 1 onion, sliced
- 125g button mushrooms, sliced
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 7 eggs 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
- Step 1Heat the oil in a medium-sized oven-proof frying pan over medium low heat.
- Step 2Add the sweet potato and onion and cook for 6-8 minutes or until softened.
- Step 3Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes. Lightly whisk the eggs with the salt and pepper and pour over the sweet potato mixture.
- Step 4Turn heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until just set. Sprinkle with parmesan and place the pan under a hot grill until the top is golden.
- Step 5Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve in wedges.
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Oliver Ford
- Publication: Taste.com.au