- 400g packet fresh rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g lean beef strips
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, washed, leaves separated, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2.5cm piece ginger, peeled, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- Step 1Place noodles into a heatproof bowl. Cover with hot water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Set aside to cool slightly. Use your fingers to separate noodles. Set aside.
- Step 2Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 teaspoon of oil and half the beef. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until browned. Remove from wok. Repeat with remaining oil and beef.
- Step 3Add choy sum stems, capsicum, garlic, ginger and 1 tablespoon of water to wok. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Add noodles, beef and choy sum leaves. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add sweet chilli and soy sauces. Stir-fry until heated through. Serve.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas