- 2 teaspoons rice bran oil
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 x 160g cans chicken chunks in springwater, drained
- 125g can diced capsicum, drained
- 225g can pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained
- 575g jar sweet and sour sauce
- 440g packet fresh thin hokkien noodles
- Step 1Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. Add chicken, capsicum, pineapple and sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Step 2Add noodles to pan. Cook, tossing, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Divide between bowls. Serve.
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas