- 500g boneless white fish fillets, roughly chopped
- 2 1/4 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 green onions, trimmed, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 egg
- White pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- Aioli, to serve
- Baby rocket, to serve
- Oven-baked potato chips, to serve
- Step 1Process fish, breadcrumbs, onion, dill and egg until almost smooth. Season with salt and white pepper. Using 1/4 cup of mixture at a time, shape mixture into 8 patties. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Cover. Refrigerate.
- Step 2Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add half the patties to pan. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining oil and patties.
- Step 3Serve patties immediately with aioli, rocket and chips.
Prepare in advance: Make patties to the end of step 1. Place in an airtight container, between sheets of baking paper. Refrigerate for 24 hours or freeze for up to 1 month.
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Craig Wall & Andrew Young
- Publication: Super Food Ideas