- 500g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 1/4 cup icing sugar mixture
- 125g mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 200g Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 6 butternut snap cookies
- Step 1Place strawberries in a bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of icing sugar. Toss to combine. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine mascarpone, yoghurt and remaining icing sugar in a bowl. Place biscuits in a plastic bag. Twist top to seal. Using a rolling pin, roughly crush biscuits. Add biscuits to mascarpone mixture. Stir gently until just combined (see tip).
- Step 3Divide one-third of the strawberries between four 400ml-capacity glasses. Top with half the mascarpone mixture. Repeat layers with remaining strawberries and mascarpone mixture. Serve.
- High protein
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
You can make the mascarpone mixture a day ahead and refrigerate. The biscuits will soften so that the mixture resembles honeycomb.
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas