Author Notes: My go to 15 minute dessert when I have a sweet tooth. —Alexandra Richards
Prep time: 15 min
tablespoons Pomegranate Molasses
tablespoons Brown Sugar
Canned full fat coconut
tablespoons Powder sugar
- Quarter strawberries and place in a bowl.
- Add sugar to strawberries and stir gently
- Add pomegranate molasses and stir
- When the 15 min is up pull the canned chili count from the freezer. Scoop out only the white coconut milk (reserve the translucent milk for a smoothie) and whip with powder sugar in a bowl
- Add whipped coconut to a dessert bowl then add strawberries and sauce to the top.
Photo by Red stick spice