- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large eschallots, finely sliced
- 150g oyster mushrooms
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli, trimmed, and cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- Crispy eschallots
- Step 1Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a wok, season 4 large eschallots, finely sliced, with salt and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Step 2Add 150g oyster mushrooms to the wok over a high heat along with 1 small red chilli, seeds removed and chopped, 2 large cloves garlic, crushed, and 1 bunch Chinese broccoli, trimmed, and cut into 3cm pieces.
- Step 3Add 2 tablespoons oyster sauce and 1 tablespoon water, and stir-fry for 1 minute until broccoli is cooked. Top with crispy eschallots and serve immediately. Serve with Asian egg or rice noodle dishes, add to Asian broths or beef stir-fries.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Saskia Hay
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Fresh Living