- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (about 250g each) veal loin cutlets, excess fat trimmed
- 450g (3 cups) frozen peas, thawed
- 150g Greek feta, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded fresh mint leaves
- 1 small red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 115g (1/3 cup) Rose's ruby red marmalade
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, extra
- Step 1Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the veal cutlets and cook for 5-6 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place the peas, feta, shredded mint and onion in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Step 3Add the marmalade and extra mint to the frying pan and bring to the boil over medium heat. Return the veal to the pan and turn to coat.
- Step 4Divide the salad among serving plates. Top with veal and drizzle over the glaze to serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Lower gi
The tasty salad is easy peasy and the tender glazed veal is simply unreal!
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Chris Chen
- Publication: Australian Good Taste